Our Factory Trained Teams
We hire the best to get the best results.
We want you to feel confident about who works on your Subaru whenever you bring it in for service. The technicians on our Factory Trained Teams have earned certification through specific training programs developed by Subaru of America, Inc. to properly diagnose and service the various components and technology that are unique to Subaru vehicles. This ultimately helps ensure the safety and performance of your vehicle when it leaves our doors. So, whether you visit us for regular scheduled maintenance or an extensive repair – your Subaru will be in the hands of those who know it best.
What is Factory Training?
- Technicians learn from highly advanced Subaru technical instructors and receive hands-on diagnostic, maintenance and repair experience
- Taught to understand specific Subaru components and on-board systems, like:
- SUBARU BOXER® engine
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive System
- SUBARU EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology
- SUBARU STARLINKTM
- Training is updated annually
Meet Our Factory Trained Teams!Learn more about the ones who care for your Subaru.
- Mon - Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sat - SunClosed
Subaru Master Technicians: The highest level of service care.
Subaru Senior Master Technicians have advanced their skills through training and job experience by:
- Completing the entire Subaru Technical Curriculum
- Completing and passing all instructor-led courses
- Completing and passing all web-based and self-study courses
- Completing and passing all Subaru New Technology Training
- Serving at least 5 years as a Subaru Technician
- Obtaining and maintaining 8 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications (A1-A8)
- Passing and retaining all Subaru Specific Certification Tests in the following areas:
- Chassis and suspension
Interested in a career as a Subaru Technician?
Subaru-U is a partnership program dedicated to working with select National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) and Automotive Youth Educational Systems (AYES) secondary and post-secondary schools, along with Subaru retailers to develop future Subaru technician employees. Students can take basic training, or advance their previous training through web-based and instructor-led courses to gain the required knowledge to properly service Subaru vehicles.
Learn more at: subaru-u.com
Want to join our team?
Have a passion for the Subaru brand and looking to pursue a career in automotive repair? Click the link below to view our open positions!
Not only do we provide expert Subaru care, we are proud to offer these added benefits that make us different than the rest:
- Factory Trained Teams
- 24/7 Online Scheduling
- Indoor service write-up
- Outstanding customer satisfaction
- We sell tires